Director of Marketing
Location: Rosh HaAyin, Israel
ScaleMP is a pioneer and world leader in the deep-technological fields of software-based scale-up computing solutions. We are the force behind the worlds larger computers, running anything from enterprise in-memory databases to astrophysical simulations and genomic research. We are an OEM-focused company with marquee-name customers such as Dell, Lenovo, Intel, WDC, and many others – and the end users of our products range from government to top universities and from Global 2000 to SMBs.
With new OEM agreements signed in 2017 and several more underway, ScaleMP is rapidly growing and is also expanding its reach within end users to generate demand, early adopters, success stories, and PR – for our OEM partners.
- Identify opportunities for creating awareness to partner products, and execute on them to generate a shorter-than-usual list of higher-than-usual qualified opportunities;
- Work hands on, and get things done, on your own;
- Define and use detailed metrics to invest more in programs that work and terminate the ones that don’t;
- Develop _a lot of_ content, both for ScaleMP as well as for partners (content to be rebranded) – and place it online to drive awareness, demand, traffic, and leads;
- Employ every method known (AdWords, LinkedIn, re-targeting, etc.), and develop new ones, to achieve the marketing goals defined requirements;
- Experience in similar roles working for technology companies (either hardware companies selling to datacenter clients, or system-level-software companies)
- Proven experience in guerilla marketing to user communities (e.g. interest groups) and through social media
- Experience in organizing online events and attracting the right audience to them
- An impressive book of content _you created_ in prior positions
- Excellent oral and written English
- Organized, data-oriented, self-starter
Send Resumes to: