Brand and Logo Usage Guidelines
AS A SCALEMP PARTNER YOU MAY USE THE SCALEMP BRAND AND LOGO IN CONFORMANCE WITH THE GUIDELINES BELOW, WHICH MAY BE MODIFIED BY SCALEMP FROM TIME TO TIME. SCALEMP AND THE SCALEMP LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OF SCALEMP, INC.
- Brand: The use of ScaleMP brand is allowed in a truthful and fair reference, which may not be confusing or misleading.
- Logo: Use of ScaleMP logo requires a written permission from ScaleMP.
- The use of the ScaleMP brand, logos and product names should not suggest any sponsorship or endorsement by ScaleMP, and shouldn’t confuse the ScaleMP brand or product names with any other brands or product names, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Do not use abbreviations for the ScaleMP brand or product names such as ScMP.
- Do not use the ScaleMP brand, logos or product names as part of your own product names.
- You may not make any changes to ScaleMP logo.
The first occurrence of the ScaleMP brand name in a document must include a trademark notifications (“TM”). However, no notifications are necessary for subsequent occurrences of the brand name within the same document.
Acknowledgement of ScaleMP’s ownership of the brand and/or logos must be present:
- Whenever the ScaleMP brand appears, the following endnote must also appear: “ScaleMP is a trademark of ScaleMP, Inc.“
- Whenever the ScaleMP logo appears, the following endnote must also appear: “ScaleMP and the ScaleMP logo are trademarks of ScaleMP, Inc.“
If you have questions regrading the use of the ScaleMP brand or logos, please contact us at