vSMP Foundation Free
vSMP Foundation Free allows users to create a powerful virtual large-memory system from industry standard servers. By aggregating a number of servers into one virtual machine, users can get access to very large amounts of memory from any application. Any application can get access to up to 1.5 Terabyte (TB) of memory. For example, users can:
- Keep an entire database in memory
- Work on more complete genomics information
- Simulate larger MCAE models by using more memory for the model and temporary I/O.
- Run larger research projects with more complete physics
- Make quicker decisions by investigating more data. i.e. Big Data
vSMP Foundation Free capabilities, restrictions and limits are listed on the product comparison. Download it in three easy steps:
- A download request button is available for registered users at the bottom of this page. If you have not registered for an account on our website, please do so by visiting the registration page. If you already have an account on our web site, just login to see the download button.
- Click on the “Request vSMP Foundation Free download details” button and confirm you would like to get your copy. Remember, you can only request vSMP Foundation Free once.
- Check your email for the detailed instructions on downloading.
- Use of vSMP Foundation is subject to vSMP Foundation End User License Agreement and requires use of certified hardware.
- The registered email must be a corporate email and not from web based email providers such as Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL, etc.
- ScaleMP reserves the right not to provide vSMP Foundation Free to some users at its discretion.