If your hardware is not listed above, please email spec@ScaleMP.com.
- The list refers to the latest version of vSMP Foundation. Please check www.scalemp.com/downloads/latest.
- Device Support Methods:
- Native - Device access enabled by ScaleMP-provided driver.
- AnyIO - Device access enabled using Intel VT-d support or AMD IOMMU support. Notes:
- Server platform and BIOS must support Intel VT-d or AMD IOMMU and used with selected vSMP Foundation products.
- Two (or more) AnyIO devices, located on different systems, can not access the same memory region simultaneously.
- Device use via AnyIO may require additional license - please contact ScaleMP for details.
- Native and AnyIO devices can only address memory regions that are smaller than the memory amount installed on the server the devices are attached to.