How to increase memory up to 6TB per processor and pay as low as $2.5 per GB of server memory? Schedule a live demo now.
vSMP MemoryONE transparently pools DRAM and NVM memory into a single memory space
vSMP MemoryONE uses non-volatile memory to expand or replace DRAM. This allows for:
- Very large system memory: For in-memory processing such as in-memory databases
- More users or tenants in a single server, for virtual machines or containers
- Cost savings: Lower DRAM coupled with NVM for CAPEX and OPEX savings; deployment of extremely larger memory for distributed in-memory data, while reducing total number of servers per application
- Transparent deployment and use: No modifications needed for OS or applications
- Easy upgrades: Plug more NVM into the system for additional memory
- Easily get to 6TB-48TB on standard servers
vSMP MemoryONE is the only solution that increases memory capacity while reducing costs
Use cost-effective non-volatile storage-class memory (SCM) and other high-performance storage devices to transparently replace expensive server DRAM and expand beyond their capacity limits.
Use software-defined memory by ScaleMP
If you wish to schedule a demo and discuss your specific application and use case in detail. Please choose your preferred date and time on our calendar in this link.