Hands-on product demos available across the SC18 show floor underscore strong partner commitment from industry leaders
November 12, 2018 01:27 PM Eastern Standard Time
FORT LEE, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–ScaleMP™, a leader in high-end virtualization software, today announces that its software-defined server products: ServerONE and ClusterONE, as well as solutions based on its software-defined memory (SDM) technology, MemoryONE, will be demonstrated at multiple locations in the Supercomputing 2018 show in Dallas, TX.
- The ServerONE demonstrations will show aggregation of multiple x86 systems into a single virtual scale-up system, delivering an industry-standard, high-end, shared-memory computer.
- The ClusterONE demonstrations will show a workstation-class supercomputer, targeting the replacement of mid-range HPC cluster. ClusterONE reduces management complexity of HPC clusters and allows for both interactive and batch use, leveraging existing, simple work processes.
- The MemoryONE demonstrations will show how clients can leverage SDM to use high-end NVMe SSDs as system memory for transparently replacing or expanding DRAM for memory-intensive applications. This innovative memory solution targets cloud, HPC, and enterprise clients in need of larger system memory, allowing more data to be analyzed in real time, leading to greater insights and faster decision making.
“In 2018, we have seen a strong demand for our software-defined memory technology, represented by its fastest growth in our product portfolio. With SDM, we are able to deliver industry-leading, high-end solutions for memory-intensive applications, such as in-memory databases and cloud and high-performance computing applications,” says Shai Fultheim, CEO and founder of ScaleMP. “It is lowering the acquisition cost and enabling larger system scales for IT departments. Production SDM deployments using the Intel® Xeon® processor already hold as much as 24 TB of system memory, and run huge in-memory databases. Organizations can now leverage the cost benefits of NVM over DRAM and make decisions in real-time without changes to their software stacks.”
ScaleMP ServerONE and ClusterONE will be demonstrated at ScaleMP’s booth #2816.
Solutions based on ScaleMP’s SDM technology, MemoryONE, will be showcased at the following booths at SC18:
- Intel Memory Drive Technology: Intel booth # 3223
- Intel Memory Drive Technology: Colfax booth # 2425
- Intel Memory Drive Technology: Liqid booth # 3841
- Intel Memory Drive Technology: RSC booth # 124, # 905
- Ultrastar Memory: Western Digital Corp. booth # 3901
ScaleMP is the leader in virtualization for high-end computing, providing increased performance and reduced total cost of ownership (TCO). The innovative Versatile SMP™ (vSMP) architecture provides software-defined computing and software-defined memory by aggregating multiple independent systems or high-performance SSDs into single virtual systems. Using software to replace custom hardware systems and components, ScaleMP offers a revolutionary scale-up computing paradigm by delivering industry-standard, high-end symmetric multiprocessing compute and memory environments. For more information, please call +1 (201) 429-9740 or visit http://www.ScaleMP.com.
vSMP Foundation is a trademark or registered trademark of ScaleMP. All other brands or products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and should be treated as such.
Benzi Galili, +1-201-429-9740