Need larger server memory? up to 8TB per socket
vSMP MemoryONE transparently pools DRAM and NVMe SSD memory into a single memory space, with no modification to the operating system and applications.
- Enables scaling of system memory to dozens of terabytes
- Delivers DRAM-like performance
- Transparent to existing OS and applications
- Promotes server consolidation
- Fits most industry-standard server models
Proven Use Cases
- Very large system memory: For in-memory processing and in-memory databases (e.g. SAP-HANA).
- Increase GB/Core ratio, to enable more tenants in a single server, for virtual machines or containers.
- Cost savings: Lower Memory Cost: For distributed in-memory data and analytics (e.g. redis, memcached, Spark, MongoDB), while reducing total number of servers per cluster.